Hello!

Are you there friends, its me Brandon. Welcome to my blog dedicated to all things crafty as well as my everyday rants and much much more. Please subscribe and leave LOTS of love in the comments section. Plus don't forget to share with your friends and loved ones, because we all know sharing is caring! You can also enter your email address below and subscribe to my blog that way!

Monday, August 11, 2014

Super moon chat, and Art Journaling Page

So as everyone knows there was a "super moon" and meteor shower last night, and into early morning today. Well if you know me at all, you'll know that I fall asleep very early in the evening so it was impossible to stay up and watch the meteor shower and witness the "super moon" Sunday night. But luckily for me I did not completely miss out! Since I go to bed very early, I also wake up very early. And when I rolled out of bed this morning I got a glimpse of the beautiful moon in its bodacious glory. I had the piece of mind to keep my camera out and ready so I got this halfway decent photo.

I also decided to try my hand at making a journal entry in my mixed media journal just in case the photo I took ended up being a dud. Although my page didn't really turn out exactly like I wanted, I still think it was pretty good. 

Let me know in the comment section what you thought of the super moon! Also let me know if you'd be interested in seeing other journal entries in my mixed media journal.

And as always comment, like, share, and blah blah blah. 

Have a great night lovelies,
Brandon

No comments:

Post a Comment