Hello!

Are you there friends, its me Brandon. Welcome to my blog dedicated to all things crafty as well as my everyday rants and much much more. Please subscribe and leave LOTS of love in the comments section. Plus don't forget to share with your friends and loved ones, because we all know sharing is caring! You can also enter your email address below and subscribe to my blog that way!

Sunday, August 17, 2014

Sunday fun day shopping!

Are you there friends, its me Brandon.

Today was a wonderful day. Spent the morning with Shane relaxing then my mom came over and we did our usual sunday thing. Once we had our coffee and breakfast, and of course looked through the newspaper ads we went shopping! Collectively my mom and my favorite activity.

First we hit target where I was hoping to find a nice camera bag, but unfortunately I didn't have any luck. For the first time in a while we both escaped without spending any money, which is probably a good thing because then we went to joann craft store. And we can never escape the craft store without spending any money. Are you wounding what I purchased? Of course you are, so I filmed a little haul video for you all :D



Please let me know what you think, as well as anything else. Don't forget to subscribe to my youtube channel, give me a thumbs up, and share me on your social media! 

Oh and I also started an instragram account! So check me out there as well: instagram.com/bvcrafts1

As always, thanks for stopping by. And have an amazing evening! 
Brandon

No comments:

Post a Comment