Hello!

Are you there friends, its me Brandon. Welcome to my blog dedicated to all things crafty as well as my everyday rants and much much more. Please subscribe and leave LOTS of love in the comments section. Plus don't forget to share with your friends and loved ones, because we all know sharing is caring! You can also enter your email address below and subscribe to my blog that way!

Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Its workspace wednesday!

Good afternoon lovelies!

Since today is wednesday and I just so happen to have my crafting area cleaned and mostly organized I thought I would share with you my workspace. And of course Workspace Wednesday has a nice ring to it, doesn't it? Someone must have thought so because last month I got a stamp in one of my monthly subscriptions. And I've never gotten to use it until today!

Here I am, using my Workspace Wednesday stamp!

So before I get to showing off my little crafting area I would just like to say that I live in a very small apartment. Just a little one bedroom place with not a whole lot of extra space. So in order to create my little crafting area I had to first dissect the living room by using my sofa and a shelf as the divider.  I had wanted to get rid of the dining set since we rarely use it, but Shane poo pooed that idea. So this was the next best thing. 




I was lucky enough to find an amazing little desk at my local thrift shop that I refurbished to become my small writing/crafting desk. Although my scrapbook doesn't fit on the desk very well it works for now. One day I fantasize about having a whole room for my crafting arsenal but until then this is what I have to work with. And I am very pleased that I was able (cough cough *allowed*) to turn this small corner of the living room into creation central. Every day I sit down at my desk and am inspired to create and I am very happy doing so.

And I should also mention I can see the tv from my desk :D


Well it has been a pleasure sharing with you my Workspace on Wednesday. If you have any questions on how I organize or want to know what I use in my crafting area for organization please comment below. Also please like, comment (I know I already said that one), share, and the other usual blah blah. I really enjoy writing these posts, and would love knowing I have an audience. 

If you don't hear from me again today, have an amazing day lovelies! 
Brandon

No comments:

Post a Comment