Hello!

Are you there friends, its me Brandon. Welcome to my blog dedicated to all things crafty as well as my everyday rants and much much more. Please subscribe and leave LOTS of love in the comments section. Plus don't forget to share with your friends and loved ones, because we all know sharing is caring! You can also enter your email address below and subscribe to my blog that way!

Monday, August 25, 2014

Hum drum day today

Are you there friends, its me Brandon.

Today was a rather hum drum day in my household. Woke up very early as I usually do and sort of putzed around cleaning and tiding up. Spent far too much time doing laundry because I decided to pull out a new set of sheets and comforter which of course needed washing since the storage unit smells funky. I also cleaned the kitchen and whatnot.

I didn't spend my whole day doing absolutely nothing interesting though! I did in fact make a few greeting cards as well as worked on my Project Life scrapbook. I am so behind on my PL at the moment catching up is feeling like a very daunting task, but I will get there eventually. I also decided that because I have a few birthdays coming up as well as other events I thought I would start working on amassing a collection of my handmade cards as well.

No new video for you all today, but I thought I would share some pictures.





Well I hope you enjoyed my pictures. Please do make sure to check out my youtube channel as well as follow me on instagram and twitter @bvcrafts1 if that suits your fancy. 
youtube.com/user/bvcrafts

As always thanks for stopping by, and have an amazing day!
Brandon

No comments:

Post a Comment