Hello!

Are you there friends, its me Brandon. Welcome to my blog dedicated to all things crafty as well as my everyday rants and much much more. Please subscribe and leave LOTS of love in the comments section. Plus don't forget to share with your friends and loved ones, because we all know sharing is caring! You can also enter your email address below and subscribe to my blog that way!

Sunday, August 24, 2014

My inspiration Filofax

Are you there friends, its me Brandon.

So I have been pretty busy this week with work, and I have been MIA on my blog and youtube channel since the week started. So today, since it is my day off, I plan on filming and posting a new video for you all! I am really hoping I will be able to compile enough interesting content to share with you what I call my Inspiration Filofax. I know I mentioned it in my last video but I did not go into detail as to how I use my filofax, and what it means to me. So before I film my video (I am waiting for the sun to come up so I have better lighting) I thought I would share on here a little about my filofax.


My lovely red saffiano filofax was a gift from Shane, and since then I have been absolutely obsessed with it. I watch hours of youtube videos a week on filofax set-ups and how other people use their planner. But no matter how many videos I watch, I still can't come to use my planner for the traditional daily planning. Instead I use it for things that inspire me to create. Though I do keep a monthly insert, I use it mostly for other things. 

I am most likely going to expand on my filofax sometime soon so I have more places for other things I find interesting like books I want to read or blogs that I frequent. But for now I keep my favorite quotes, future projects, products I would love to try out, and a password keeper for all the websites I have a subscription/account with. For now I just use lined paper in each of the sections to keep track of my thoughts and ideas. For the most part it is almost like a very organized journal where I put certain ideas and thoughts in certain sections. I have really come to love this sort of inspiration binder and I find it really fun to use. 

So keep an eye out on my youtube channel for my next video! I really hope it turns out well and that you all will enjoy it. I will post on here again when it is actually up and share with you anything interesting that I don't mention in the video. 

Don't forget to follow me on all my social media if you would like to keep up to date with what I am doing. My user name is @bvcrafts1 

And check out my last youtube video if you missed it at youtube.com/user/bvcrafts

As always have an amazing day, and I will talk to you very soon!
Brandon

P.S. 
Here is a little spoiler picture on another video that I plan on filming soon: my favorite filofax goodies. Let me know if you would enjoy that video so I can put that on my list of things to film! 





UPDATE! 
Finally filmed my filofax setup video! Let me know what you think! :D



No comments:

Post a Comment