Hello!

Are you there friends, its me Brandon. Welcome to my blog dedicated to all things crafty as well as my everyday rants and much much more. Please subscribe and leave LOTS of love in the comments section. Plus don't forget to share with your friends and loved ones, because we all know sharing is caring! You can also enter your email address below and subscribe to my blog that way!

Monday, September 1, 2014

Sunday fun day + art journaling haul and video!

Are you there friends, its me Brandon.

So as some of you may or may not know, sundays and mondays are my days off. And each sunday I enjoy the various coupons and sales that usually happen during the weekend. So this sunday I was particularly happy when I saw a 20% off your entire purchase coupon for one of my favorite craft stores. Now I just can't resist a sale like that! Especially considering most of the items I shop for go on additional sales throughout the week. So I decided to head on down to the craft store and see what there was to see.

And boy did I go a little overboard...

Before you say anything, overboard for me is spending $50 dollars in one store. I so rarely spend large amounts of money on anything other than bills, so what little I have left is for treating myself. And that is usually done at the craft store. But back to the main story.

I went in looking for some art journaling stuff, because I have been using some of the same material over and over again I was starting to lose inspiration. But once I left the store with a large bag full of new things to play with I was practically radiating with inspiration. I found some great stamps, paints, stencil's and a few other things. I also bought some items I needed for making a birthday present for someone (but thats neither here nor there, after all I don't want to spoil the surprise).

When I got home I immediately got to creating and came out with three pages I am really proud of. The last one I did today, and I actually filmed a video when I was creating it! But first are the two that I made yesterday.

Hello Early Bird


And here is the video I did on the most recent page



Don't forget to comment below my video letting me know what you think! I had a lot of fun making entries in my art journal this weekend, and would love some feedback. Also follow me on instagram and twitter if that suits your fancy: @bvcrafs1

As always, it has been a complete pleasure. Have an amazing night!
Brandon

No comments:

Post a Comment