Hello!

Are you there friends, its me Brandon. Welcome to my blog dedicated to all things crafty as well as my everyday rants and much much more. Please subscribe and leave LOTS of love in the comments section. Plus don't forget to share with your friends and loved ones, because we all know sharing is caring! You can also enter your email address below and subscribe to my blog that way!

Wednesday, September 10, 2014

I caught the plague!

Are you there friends, is me Brandon.


So as some of you may or may not have noticed, I have been quite silent on my blog and youtube channel over the past few days. And I have a very good reason for this, which I mentioned a little bit in my last post. I started getting pretty sickly whilst filming my last video, and now I have full blown plague....

Actually I am not sure what the plague actually feels like, but I am sure it feels similar to how I am currently feeling. That or being hit by a bus but then somehow miraculously surviving. Thats how I currently feel. Granted I am on the downhill bit now: recovery. But man it has been an unpleasant experience. Spent my two days off work laying in bed moaning and griping about being sick. Nothing was accomplished around my house and at this point I have worn all my clean clothes.

Luckily though, because I am out of clean clothes, I am recovering and this afternoon I feel almost back to normal. So now I get to mountain climb to get to the laundry room and clean the kitchen (not sure if I will clean the kitchen or make Shane do it...). Isn't being a grown up fun?


Anyway I thought I would share that with you, as well as show you my most recent art journaling page. I completed this one before I got poorly and took a picture of it today to share with you guys!



In this page I used some new stuff I got recently at the craft store. I got some fun heidi swapp misters, some new Faber Castell gilato's, Golden modeling paste, and a cute owl stencil. All of these things combined with a few other tricks, and viola! You're a Hoot is complete!


Well that is all I have to share with you guys today. Please let me know if you'd be interested in seeing a current flip through of my art journal. Also my last video is doesn't have more than a few views, so if you missed it check it out at bit.ly/bvcrafts1


Also I am very active on the instagram and twitter ;) so check me out there as well @bvcrafts1

Now time to go mountain climbing. As always thanks for stopping by and have an amazing day!
Brandon


No comments:

Post a Comment