Hello!

Are you there friends, its me Brandon. Welcome to my blog dedicated to all things crafty as well as my everyday rants and much much more. Please subscribe and leave LOTS of love in the comments section. Plus don't forget to share with your friends and loved ones, because we all know sharing is caring! You can also enter your email address below and subscribe to my blog that way!

Sunday, September 7, 2014

I'm branching out! + What's in my bag video

Are you there friends, its me Brandon.

So today since I had no plans I decided to film a video that is a little different from my usual. I decided I would do a "What's in my bag" video. I would really like my youtube channel to be multifaceted just like my life is. And I thought this video would be a good start to sharing with you guys some of my non crafting interests. So please watch and let me know what you think!



As promised here is the link to the particular bag I was talking about:
  http://www.tumi.com/product/index.jsp?productId=4209916&prodFindSrc=paramNav

I really hope you enjoyed this lifestyle video, as I plan on adding more to my channel in the future.

Now I am going to crawl back in bed, because I woke up with a sore throat and filming took all the energy I had. So going to watch some X files and nap ;)

Until next time, have an amazing day!
Brandon

No comments:

Post a Comment