Hello!

Are you there friends, its me Brandon. Welcome to my blog dedicated to all things crafty as well as my everyday rants and much much more. Please subscribe and leave LOTS of love in the comments section. Plus don't forget to share with your friends and loved ones, because we all know sharing is caring! You can also enter your email address below and subscribe to my blog that way!

Wednesday, September 3, 2014

My Fauxdori Purchase!

Are you there friends, its me Brandon.


So today I decided to take another step in the direction of my stationery addiction. I decided to purchase a midori travelers style journal. But after hours of review videos I decided that the on brand Midori notebook was just not for me. Mostly because the leather quality seems really low, granted depending on how my fauxdori turns out I might end up with the traditional one. Only time will tell. But as most of you know, there are quite a few Fauxdori brands out there, and I decided to go off a suggestion by Miss Vicky Bee (as I usually do) and purchase from Jennifer Harvey. She has a lovely etsy shop with a few different designs and many color choices....

Now I am usually a pretty precise person, by the time I decide to purchase something I know what color and size I want. But with this purchase I was taken aback by the choices! I figured there would be one or two size options and perhaps three or four color choices. Since the product is leather I thought it would come in probably two shades of brown and black. But no. I was so wrong, thankfully! The color choices was amazing and there were various sizes to choose from. After three hours of deliberation I finally made a choice.

Since I wasn't sure whether or not I will actually like the Midori style notebook I decided to go with the less expensive option which fits notebooks around 3.5 x 5.5 inches. Just like my filofax though I can imagine I will want to add to my collection. But that will come with time. As for color choice I was so torn between blue, black, and a beautiful shade of red. I love my filofax in red but I was afraid that the shade of red from Jennifer wouldn't match perfectly which might bug me. But since I am planning on using my fauxdori as a blog and youtube planner I wanted it to match my theme: red. So I thought sod it. Ill go with the lake red. And I am having it embossed with my youtube channel's name BV Crafts.

I am so excited to receive this, though I can imagine it will take at least two weeks. I have already purchased off amazon some notebooks to go inside my fauxdori and of course those will come much sooner so I will have time to decide whether or not I like the paper quality.

Anyway I will now slow my rant down and encourage you to contact me if you would like to see an unboxing video and setup of my new purchase. I think that would be fun to do if you guys are interested :D

Also I think you should check out Jennifer's etsy store because I think her stuff is just so beautiful.

Here is the one I purchased: http://etsy.me/1A7mQoy
And here is her shop:  http://etsy.me/1nYrkbm

Anyway I hope you enjoyed my rant and  that you will stop by again soon. Don't forget to check out my youtube channel and watch my new video's: youtube.com/user/bvcrafts

As always it has been a complete pleasure, have an amazing day!
Brandon

No comments:

Post a Comment