Hello!

Are you there friends, its me Brandon. Welcome to my blog dedicated to all things crafty as well as my everyday rants and much much more. Please subscribe and leave LOTS of love in the comments section. Plus don't forget to share with your friends and loved ones, because we all know sharing is caring! You can also enter your email address below and subscribe to my blog that way!

Monday, September 15, 2014

10 Things about Me video!

Are you there fiends, its me Brandon.


For this week's video I decided to share with you some random facts about myself. After having only slightly recovered from the plague it was still quite taxing making a video. But I soldiered on and put a little something together for you guys! Let me know what you think!



I hope you guys enjoy the new video, I did quite enjoy making it. Don't have much else to say for now, other than I hope you had an amazing weekend and I will see you guys next time!

Have an amazing day! 
Brandon

No comments:

Post a Comment