Hello!

Are you there friends, its me Brandon. Welcome to my blog dedicated to all things crafty as well as my everyday rants and much much more. Please subscribe and leave LOTS of love in the comments section. Plus don't forget to share with your friends and loved ones, because we all know sharing is caring! You can also enter your email address below and subscribe to my blog that way!

Friday, September 26, 2014

Dear melancholy, I would like my creativity back now!

As promised, I am back again for another "insightful" blog post about my various escapades. But for today I decided just to follow up with you guys in a less structured blog post, and set aside my list of prompts. 

I should start out by saying that I have had quite a melancholy week. It could possibly be the change in weather though I doubt it; fall is my favorite season. It could be that the weather is all over the place and the inconsistency is affecting my moods. But as this week has dragged by I have found myself in a funk. As I mentioned before in my last blog post, this odd mood has taken residence in my brain and I can't seem to shake it. Nothing to worry about friends. I just have been caught in a creative and intellectual rift if you will.

I have not opened my art journal in over a week and a half and my Project life scrapbook is a month behind. Although I haven't really done much in recent weeks worthy of scrapping. I find that I lack the necessary inspiration to create. For so long my creativity has been...well...overfilled. But now that I find myself in this rut I can't seem to bring myself to do the things I have been quite enjoying. So what to do?...

In my 10 facts about me video I  mentioned briefly that I am a homebody, and that I get really anxious when things are out of place. And even though nothing is visibly awry I do feel like something weird is in the air inside my skull. It's as if I need a vacation, to dump away all the content of my brain and start fresh. Though this sounds like a fantastic idea I am not really quite sure how to go about clearing up some space in my old thinker. Of course, any idea's would be absolutely appreciated. 

Other than my abnormal funk, nothing is new in my life. Only one more work day this week, and I look forward to the weekend. I have a very exciting video planned for you guys, so stay tuned Monday evening for my next blog post and video. 

As always I hope you have an amazing day, and I will talk to you all very soon! 

Brandon 

No comments:

Post a Comment