Hello!

Are you there friends, its me Brandon. Welcome to my blog dedicated to all things crafty as well as my everyday rants and much much more. Please subscribe and leave LOTS of love in the comments section. Plus don't forget to share with your friends and loved ones, because we all know sharing is caring! You can also enter your email address below and subscribe to my blog that way!

Sunday, October 5, 2014

Thrifty Shopping + New Haul Video

Are you there friends, its me Brandon.

So these past two weeks I have been doing a little more retail therapy than usual. It seems that every time I go out I have been finding some really good deals! And if you know me just a little you know that I can rarely pass up a good deal; especially on a product that meets my expectations or needs. Lately it seems that so many things I really enjoy have been either marked down or on killer sales. So after a few trips to some of my usual haunts I decided to film a haul video! Now I tried my best to mention how much everything cost or what it was on sale for. If I forgot something and you are interested in knowing a little more about, please let me know! So without further delay, here is the video.


I have been really hesitant to film haul video's on my channel because I really don't want to sound like I am bragging. And I just want to make it clear that I am in absolutely no way trying to flaunt my purchases. If you guys are like me, haul videos are inspiration and educational. I find that I discover a lot of new and exciting things through these types of videos and hope that you feel the same way. If this type of video is not something you would like to see on my channel please let me know by suggesting new video's for me to film.


Well that is all for now. I do hope you enjoy the video and if you purchase any of these items based on this please let me know! I would love to hear from you guys. It has been quite lonely on my channel lately....

Don't forget to subscribe, like, and comment. I am also really active on instagram so take a look over there if that suits your fancy, I am @bvcrafts1


So until next time, have an amazing day and I will talk to you all very soon! 

Brandon

No comments:

Post a Comment