Hello!

Are you there friends, its me Brandon. Welcome to my blog dedicated to all things crafty as well as my everyday rants and much much more. Please subscribe and leave LOTS of love in the comments section. Plus don't forget to share with your friends and loved ones, because we all know sharing is caring! You can also enter your email address below and subscribe to my blog that way!

Friday, October 3, 2014

Hobonichi Techo 2015 Order and first impressions!

Are you there friends, its me Brandon.

So as you guys might remember I promised to upload a new blog post every Monday and Friday, and have been keeping to my promise ever since. So I didn't want to let you down today even though I am feeling quite un-inspired. Plus I didn't plan ahead on what my post was going to be about. So I thought I would share a little more about my recent order from Hobonichi.

I know that a lot of you might not know what a Hobonichi is, so first I wanted to explain what they are. Essentially they are a daily journal where you can write and sketch things about your day or what not. You can also use them to plan your month and keep track of appointments. In addition to the journal you can purchase journal covers, which come in a variety of styles and colors. They come in A5 and A6 size.

Since the journals are designed to be used from the beginning of the year every day throughout I decided to buy a blank journal so I could start using it as soon as I got it. I did an unboxing video for you guys so you can see exactly what I bought.



I have been using my new journal a little bit here and there and am really enjoying it. If you guys are interested in seeing how I am using my journal please let me know in the comments section.

Well I hope you guys have a good night, and let me know what you thought of the video. Don't forget to like, subscribe, and comment on my youtube channel. And I am pretty active on instagram as well @bvcrafts1.

And until next time, have an amazing day!

Brandon

No comments:

Post a Comment