Hello!

Are you there friends, its me Brandon. Welcome to my blog dedicated to all things crafty as well as my everyday rants and much much more. Please subscribe and leave LOTS of love in the comments section. Plus don't forget to share with your friends and loved ones, because we all know sharing is caring! You can also enter your email address below and subscribe to my blog that way!

Sunday, November 2, 2014

READ TO SURVIVE!

Hello friends!


So I am finally posting after almost two weeks of radio silence. I have come to the realization that weekly video's is a very lofty goal, but I am not giving up yet! My uploads just might be a little sporadic until I figure out a schedule that works for me. Anyway! On to the subject at hand.


I decided that today I would film a new video suggesting some of my favorite books, ones that captured my heart and imagination. Since the weather has finally cooled down I have really been flying though books and I figured some of you might be the same. I love a good book suggestion so I wanted to share some with you! Here is the video:



I would be more than happy to talk in more detail about any of the books I mentioned. Make sure to comment and we can have a nice little chat about them!

Don't forget to like, comment, and subscribe as well as checking out my other social media. I am @bvcrafts1 on instagram and twitter. As always it has been a complete pleasure, and I look forward to hearing from you! Until then have an amazing day!

B

No comments:

Post a Comment