Hello!

Are you there friends, its me Brandon. Welcome to my blog dedicated to all things crafty as well as my everyday rants and much much more. Please subscribe and leave LOTS of love in the comments section. Plus don't forget to share with your friends and loved ones, because we all know sharing is caring! You can also enter your email address below and subscribe to my blog that way!

Tuesday, November 11, 2014

My absence explained: Vacation Vlogs!

Why hello friends!

So I have been absent on the blog for a very long time, and I apologize. But let me explain. I have been on vacation! There was so much preparation and thought that had to go into leaving and that kept me quite occupied. Since I am not a complete failure I do have something quite amazing to share with you. I decided to vlog my whole entire vacation, which means I brought my video camera along with me the whole trip. Each day I uploaded that day's vlog and started anew the next day!

So just in case you missed one, or hadn't heard of it at all yet. Here is the whole series!










Anyway please let me know if you enjoyed these video's! And if you'd be interested in seeing any of the pictures I took along the way. I would be more than happy to share those with you all. Just leave a little shoutout in the comment section, or just like the video ;) 

Well until I speak to you all again, I hope you have an amazing week! 

B

No comments:

Post a Comment